This time, let’s try some famous Have You Ever Tag. I’ve found a shorter version with only eight questions so we’re not here until midnight. I hope you enjoy it and get me know a bit better! (I feel like I include too many exclamation marks in my post nowadays, don’t I?)
1) Have you ever liked someone with girlfriend?
If we count”wow, he’s hot” – hell, yeah. Who hasn’t?
If we are talking about actually liking someone – nope.
2) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Fortunately no, because I was always the one to end a relationship, so I was more like the one, who broke it. I’m definitely not looking forward experiencing it for the first time. 😐
3) Have you ever been out of the country?
Actually yes, and I’m definitely planning to go out more! So far, I’ve been to Spain, Italy, Croatia, Poland, Austria and Slovakia.
4) Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Definitely. I mean – I don’t remember an actual thing, but I’m sure I have. I do dumb things quite often, heh.
5) Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
I have and it’s one of the most horrible experiences you can get. If you have great friends, be grateful for them and enjoy every single moment you can, because they are the best that has ever happened to you. Treat them well.
6) Have you ever had sex on the beach?
The drink? 😀 Nope.
7) Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Actually no, I’ve always been the younger one.
8) Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yeeeaaah. For example, on the last day of my summer holidays I read whole The Fault In Our Stars book on one go. I was an emotional wreck when I finished it.