Here goes the second part of The Private Tag. The statistics showed you liked it, so I decided to don’t make you wait for the second part any longer. Enjoy!
1) Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Well, not really. In my life, there were just two guys I wanted (not just funny flirting or platonic love, like… actually a thing) and although the one is already a history, I think I could have both of them. Uhm… this is really weird.
2) Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
In person – my dad. Counting texting – my friend Romča, because we were gaming together.
3) Do you get a lot of colds?
I don’t, but when I get one, it’s usually really serious. And I’m not pretending.
4) Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
No way, but once, I experienced something like this. I was on my way to the bus station and there was a guy walking a few meters in front of me. Suddenly, he started running, but that was not the best decision, because his pants were probably already too low and as he started running, they just fell down. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.
5) Does anyone hate you?
Probably not, but even if so, I don’t care.
6) Do you have someone of opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Well, I wouldn’t say so. I can tell him a lot of things, but probably not everything. There are some things I’m keeping as a secret, no matter who I’m talking to.
7) Do you like watching scary movies?
Not on my own, but when I’m with my friends, hell yeah. It’s ridiculous to watch horrors in a group of people. Everyone should try it out.
8) Are you a jealous person?
Yes, I’m quite protective about my friends/potencial boyfriend, but I wouldn’t make such a big deal with it. Like… normally.
9) If you had to delete one year of your life, which would it be?
It depends if I just wouldn’t remember it or if everything that happened this year wouldn’t happen. In the first case, I would choose my first year, because I don’t remember it even though I lived through it. In the second case, I would delete this year, because it’s just February and nothing that important happened.
10) Did you have a dream last night?
Scientifically yes, but I don’t remember it, sorry.
11) Is there anyone you can tell everything to?
Like everything? Probably yes. I could tell evrything to my mum, but I did not do so. However, I could.
12) Do you think you will be married in 5 years?
In five years, I’ll be 21 and this is not actually an age to marry someone. However, I would definitely like to marry someone in my life, I’m not that kind of person, who doesn’t want to have a wedding. I think weddings are beatiful and when you marry someone, you prove you really love him and he means world to you.
13) Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Well, I wish I’d know.
14) Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Hopefully not, that would be kind of creepy. 😀
15) Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yeah, definitely. I was at school and then I went to the gym, where I destroyed myself, so I’m satisfied.
16) Think back two months ago: were you in a relationship?
I was not.
17) Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Absolutely not, it’s totally different. I live in a different place, I do different things, I study different “degree” of school, I have a different lifestyle and I’m a different person.
18) If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Oh, that would be lovely. I think we would watch some film, have some drinks and some tasty snack, then just end up asleep on the sofa.
19) What’s the best part about school?
Meeting my lovely friends every day and having an opportunity to spend with them more time.
20) Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
Yeah, I’ve got two or three of myself and then bunch of group photos with my friends and my former class teacher.
21) Do you ever pass notes to your friends at school?
Yeah, almost every day.
22) Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Actually yes, I do it quite often. I like to remind myself all the good things that happened to me and also all the bad things that has made me stronger than I’ve ever been before.
23) Were you single around last summer?
God, yes. I’m getting quite annoyed by these questions. Yes, I was single, I’m single and I’ll probably be single. Deal with it. I’m in a relationship with my bed!
24) What are you supposed to be doing right now?
I should sleep, because it’s so late, but what wouldn’t I do for you guys, right?
25) Don’t tell me lies – is the last person you texted attractive?
You got me – hell yes. 😀