Eeeelo! It’s time for another tag. This time, we will go a little bit more inside my private zone, because here goes the Private Tag!
1) Did you wake up cranky?
No, I was actually feeling pretty good and ready to start a new day. I should probably mention I didn’t go to school, that’s why I was so excited about waking up.
2) Would you date an 18-year-old boy at your current age?
Definitely yes – I mean, I’m 16, that’s the best age you could date someone 18 years old. Boys need more time to get things, I guess.
3) Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
That’s actually pretty difficult question. Boys are fair and cool to hang out, but girls can relate very well. Boys keep secrets, but girls can gossip with you. I think I’m not able to choose. I like both, sorry.
4) Would you ever smile at stranger?
Of course. I’m often smiling on strangers while walking down the streets. I feel like it’s the most simple thing you can do and it can make somebody’s day, so why not?
5) Can you commit to one person?
6) How do you look right now?
I’m not going to lie, I look terrible. I’m in bed, my hair is all messy and I’ve got my braces on. You don’t want to see me right now, otherwise you would have nightmares. 😀
7) What exactly are you wearing right now?
8) How often do you listen to music?
Once a week for sure, but usually more often. However, not every day.
9) Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
I prefer sweats, but I go to school every day, so I usually wear jeans. They’re also comfortable, you know?
10) Do you think your life will change this year?
Well, I hope. Not because it’s bad, but because I would like to see some things happen. Like my blog becoming famous or actually creating my YouTube channel. However, who knows?
11) Are you social or antisocial person?
It depends. I would say I’m more social, but I think I’m right in the middle. I can rock the party and be the most crazy person, but I also like to have some time on my own.
12) If the person you like says he likes someone else, how do you react?
I would say that it’s okay and just deal with it somehow. I mean, I would be sad, but you can’t really do anything about it, you know? It happens.
13) Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Well, I can when I want to, but there are some feelings I can’t help but express out aloud. It’s not always the best thing to do, I could say.
14) Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope, I am not allowed to drive yet.
15) Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Of course I would like to know what they say about me, but just because I know what to improve. I don’t care about rumors. It’s pointless.
16) Are you going out of town soon?
Yeah, tommorow! I’m going to school! How exciting! 😀
17) When was the last time you cried?
Probably on Wednesday, when I was watching a document about Nicholas Winton. There was a moment, when Winton was sitting in the crowd on a TV show and the moderator said: “Is there anyone, who was saved by Nicky Winton?” And almost everybody stood up and Winton started crying and so did the people. It was a truly beautiful moment.
18) Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
No, I don’t think so. It was always expected.
19) If you could change your eye colour, would you?
No way! I love my eye colour. I would say it’s kind of mysterious.
20) Name something you have to do tommorow.
I have to edit my photos and upload them as soon as possible.
21) Have you ever liked one of your best friends of opposite sex?
22) Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I miss my friends.
23) Are you nice to everyone?
I wouldn’t say so. I’m usually quite nice to everybody, but I can do some bad stuff, when I’m angry on someone, too.
24) What are you sitting on right now?
As I already said, I’m tucked up in my bed.
25) Do you think you can last in relathionship for 6 months and not cheat?
Of course – why would I cheat on someone I date for six months? Why would I cheat on someone in general? It’s disgusting. Once you date somebody, you can’t just date somebody else.