Whoa, whoa, whoa. Although February was a fabulous month, I failed my resolutions, as I see. I wasn’t reading as much as I wanted, but it’ll change, I’m sure. One part of my new month challenge is to turn off every electronic device and spend evenings with reading, exercising, writing, doing handcrafts, dancing, painting, running, doing an interview with Barack Obama, travelling to Mars, cutting bananas, playing word-football with my second myself, jumping on one leg and yelling Allons-y, or whatever. Now, let’s take a look at my resolutions.
1) To read The Picture of Dorian Gray. – Nope. I’m on page 74.
2) To re-read The Hobbit. – Still not. I’m on page 177.
3) To read The Dalek Generation. – I haven’t buy it yet. You know.. no money, no funny.
4) To read The Silkworm. – I also haven’t buy it yet. I have got The Picture of Dorian Grey, The Hobbit, other three books from some cheap bookstore, The Casual Vacancy to read and then I’ll start The Silkworm, so… in next life, maybe? 😀
5) To buy new watch. – Yes! I bought new watch! I would show you, but the new watch is now at my second home, so maybe later.
6) To cook a dinner for whole family. – Well, it hasn’t happened yet. It will, I promise!
7) To type a post “Ten things…/ten ways to…” – As you can see…
8) To go for coffee/to the cinema/whatever with my best friend. – Not yet.
9) To go to the theatre. – Also not yet, but I really want to! In City Theatre Brno, there’s play The Ghost and my absolutely most favourite theatre actor is in it! I have to see it!
Now, it’s time for resolutions for March:
1) To read The Picture of Dorian Gray.
2) To re-read The Hobbit.
3) To cook a dinner for whole family.
4) To type a post “Ten things…/ten ways to…”
5) To go for coffee/to the cinema/whatever with my best friend.
6) To go to the theatre.
7) To complete the Eco-challenge.
8) To meet people from HOCZ.
9) To sleep more and be on laptop less.